Xiaomi has announced the Redmi 13C, the company’s latest budget smartphone, which was unveiled a few days ago as the POCO C65. It features a 6.74-inch HD+ screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, an 8MP selfie camera inside the notch, but is powered by the Helio G85 SoC, just like the Redmi 12C. RAM is up to 8GB with up to 8GB expandable.
The phone features a 50MP main camera and a 2MP macro camera. The fingerprint scanner is located on the side and the 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support comes bundled with a 10W power adapter.
Redmi 13C specifications
We’ve collected all specs below:
- 6.74-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, brightness up to 600 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio G85 processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPU) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable storage up to 1TB via microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14 shell
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear main camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions: 168×78×8.09mm; Weight: 192g.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 5000 mAh battery (typical) with 18W charging support
Pricing and Availability
The Redmi 13C comes in Midnight Black, Navy Blue, Clover Green and Glacier White colors priced from $109 (Rs. 9,090 approx.) for the 4GB + 128GB model and will start selling today, November 10.