POCO has unveiled the POCO C65, the latest budget smartphone in the C series. It features a 6.74-inch HD+ screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, an 8MP selfie camera inside the notch, but is powered by the Helio G85 SoC, just like the POCO C55. RAM is 8GB with up to 16GB.
The phone features a 50MP main camera and a 2MP macro camera. The fingerprint scanner is located on the side and the 5000mAh battery supports 18W fast charging.
POCO C65 specifications
We’ve collected all Pocophone C65 specs below:
- 6.74-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with 20.6:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 12nm Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPU) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU up to 1000MHz
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB eMMC 5.1 embedded storage / 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB eMMC 5.1 embedded storage with expandable storage up to 1TB via microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14 for POCO
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear main camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.0
- Side fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions: 168×78×8.09mm; Weight: 192g.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000 mAh battery (typical) with 18W charging capacity
Pricing and Availability
The POCO C65 comes in Black, Blue and Purple colors and is priced at $129 (Rs. 10,725 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB model, while the 8GB + 256GB model is priced at $149 (Rs. 12,390 approx.). The Early Birds are priced at $109 and $129 respectively.