Following the teasers, Meizu has unveiled the Meizu 20 Classic, the latest smartphone in the Meizu 20 series in China after the Meizu 20, 20 Pro and 20 Infinity were unveiled earlier this year.
The Classic model has new colors inspired by the experience of users growing up over the past year. It also has a new Meizu Singularity logo element on the back cover, and the MEIZU logo has been moved to the middle bezel. The rest of the specifications remain the same.
Meizu 20 Classic specifications
- OLED display 6.55″ (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 144Hz, peak brightness up to 800 nits
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 octa-core mobile platform
- 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 256GB / 512GB of UFS 4.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Flyme 10 based on Android 13
- 50MP f/1.88 main camera with OIS, 16MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2.5cm macro, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3D Sonic ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4700mAh battery with mCharge 67WSuper fast charging feature
Pricing and Availability
The Meizu 20 Classic is available in Green, Iron Grey and Yusheng White colors and is priced at CNY 3,099 ($423 USD / Rs 35,270 approx) for the 16GB + 256GB model, while the 16GB + 512GB model is priced at CNY 3,399 ($464 USD / Rs 38,680 approx). The phone is already available for order in China.